Saturday, January 8, 2011
APPETIZER RECIPE : APPLE ROLY POLIES
Try this nice appetizer recipe....the Apple Roly Polies
Appetizer Recipes Ingredients
* 6 baked apples, skin partly removed
* Pie crust or crust for meat pies
* Lemon or nutmeg sauce
Appetizer Recipes Instructions
1. Roll the pie crust one-eighth inch thick; if using crust for meat pies, one-fourth inch thick.
2. Cut in eight-inch squares, put an apple on each, fold the crust, dust with granulated sugar and a little cinnamon, place in a pan oiled with corn oil and bake thirty minutes.
3. Serve hot with sauce....great appetizer recipe to try 1