Appetizer Recipe : Chicken Drummettes
Chicken Drummetes Appetizer are baked with an apricot nectar sauce, or use another fruit nectar...another great appetizer recipe to try..!
Appetizer Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 to 1 whole hot chile pepper, such as serrano or jalapeno, seeds removed, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds chicken drummettes, skin removed (about 16)
Heat oven to 375°. In small bowl combine apricot nectar, tomato paste, honey, chile, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and salt. Mix well. Place drummettes in a 13x9-inch baking pan. Pour sauce over chicken. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, basting with sauce from time to time, until chicken is cooked through. Makes 16 appetizers..The appetizer recipe is ready....enjoy it !